Infinite loading screen after clicking to enter dungeon

Wanted to see where did this server have gone with D4 and installed game. Created sorcerer and everything worked just fine untill first dungeon. It was black screen for too long, can hear music and ambient noises, but after couple of minutes of waiting i entered dungeon. And everything after that worked just fine except cinematics but hey, game is working. Untill i tried to enter some dungeon when i was on road to city or when i wanted to do some quest in some cellar in the city. No matter how much time i waited i have only black screen or screen with infinite loading after restarting game. Maybe it isn't a bug and in curent state of the game some dungeons work and some don't but i have to ask does this infinite loading screen happens with every dungeon? If that is true is there any fix for this? Or will be fix in near future?

Comments

• Hello, it's a bug that we know, but in those days seems like that Is going better, for me.

• I have the same problem. The questt is Darkness Within and its a campaign starting campaign quest. I wonder if people were able to get into the first DG