Quest act 1 - cold and iron faith - WAYWARD - search for neyvell in the miss woods

mike03#5484mike03#5484 Member
edited October 2023 in [D4R] Bug Reports

on you tube youre supposed click on the monument at the entrance so it opens the cavern and the quest wayward is complete....

to enter a cavern entrance, or dungeon, i dont know, it just dont work at all.

Comments

• edited October 2023

There are 2 Statues inside the instance, you need to click on the monument located to the far right of the map, NOT the one near the Wolf.

Clicking on the Statue near the wolf will Teleport you outside the entrance to the Forrest.

Correct Statue:

Wrong Statue:

I think maybe you haven't finished the first part of the quest line located at 'The Darkened Way'. It can get confusing because the Quest Log & World Map show all the quest markers for all the Acts and their parts.

• thank you sir !

• it dosent work as the wolf is inside of darken holt , and the dongeon do not appear so i can not enter the darken holt and find the wolf. can you show me on the worl map exctaly where is the tree or the entrance to the draken holt dongeon ?

thanks.

• the tree faced statue is not clicable, i cant clic on it. it should open up the draken holt dungeon.

• the statue tree does not appear ! anywhere.

• Non ricordo bene, ma ad un certo punto devi semplicemente tornare indietro nella mappa.

Non so se già hai fatto la parte nella piccola mappa dove ti porta il "lupo"

• Guys, I was stuck there too. Firstly finish the other main Act 1 quest and then this will work. Click on Tree faced statue and go away so you do not see it. Then come back and the entrance to the dungeon will be there (or click again on the tree.. it worked for me).