Update 0.7.0

Demiverse#9586Demiverse#9586 Administrator
edited November 2023 in Patch notes

General

• Fixed a bug preventing entering game if one of current quests was scheduled to run a cutscene at current stage.
  • Reduced average loading time when first entering game.

Game World

• Fixed issues causing player character to appear below ground when dashing at certain locations.
  • New AI pathfinding, monsters will no longer clip through certain obstacles.
  • Helltide chests can now grant Forgotten Souls.
  • Bounties and Helltide chests can now grant materials previously obtainable only from salvaging Legendary items.
  • Grim Favors will no longer be cropped down to 10 after reaching required amount.
  • Adjusted open world monster population, slightly reduced Elite monster density in both open world and Dungeons.
  • Fixed cellars lacking monster density.
  • Current World Tier now shows correctly after changing it via Kyovashad statue.

Quests

• Implemented quest followers, they will now correctly follow the player during main story quests.

Cooperative Mode

• Implemented party play. Fixed a bug preventing party invitation with demand to complete prologue first.

1. Players in party will always share their region and dungeon instances.

2. Players in party will not share their quest and story progression, and this won't be subject to change in foreseeable future.

3. Players in party will not share loot, every party member has personal drops.

4. Voice chat won't be available, although, there is a chance it will be implemented in future.

Profiles

• In-game friend list and clan lists will show more information about player account and current character.
  • Implemented in-game view of other players profiles.

Website

• Character profiles and ratings are available on our website. Data is refreshed every few hours.

Class skills

Druid

• Implemented Druid Legendary affixes, added to loot pool.

Necromancer

• Fixed all Book of the Dead Sacrifice bonuses for skeletons and golems (golems will be available to play in next update).
  • Fixed Skeleton Mastery, Death's Defense, and Book of the Dead upgrades not being reapplied on region/world change.
  • Existing skeletons will now be recalculated when changing equipment and Paragon points, instead of despawning. Note that changing Book of the Dead selections still despawns old minions.

Comments

• Grazie mille per il duro lavoro....

I world boss con il nuovo aggiornamento?

• Act 1 waywand and bring idol not working

• Please remove or increase the sidequest limit, at least until most of them can be solved

• bruh there is way too many enemies in dungeons like a lot lol my fps drops to 30

• Buonasera oggi ho potuto testare il gioco...

All'inizio grossi problemi di connessione, il gioco non andava, era impossibile teleport il gioco andava in crash, ed anche nei dungeon (ho perso 2 sacri leggendari ai miei piedi non ho fatto in tempo a raccogliere )

Più tardi molto meglio, più stabile e caricamenti più veloci.

Helltide fatta poco fa, bellissima e piena zeppa di mob ed elite ho aperto 3 ceste.

Non mi sembra siano diminuiti gli elite, forse solo in mondo aperto.

Continua il bug (che ho già segnalato) che riguarda l'aumento folle di statistiche se uccidi molti mob (non è solo per il necromancer ma anche per il barbaro, la sua forza è arrivata a 800 ed è appena LV 60, danni oltre 600.000).

Per il resto continuate così farò il possibile x aiutare

• Well, it's okay if you speak your language with people who speak the same language. But if you do reports, please write them in the language that we support - English will be more than enough

• Ok i'm Sorry......it's the automatic translate....

• Good evening, today I was able to test the game... At the beginning big connection problems, the game didn't work, it was impossible to teleport, the game crashed, and even in the dungeons (I lost 2 sacred legendaries at my feet and didn't have time to collect them) Later much better, more stable and faster loads. Helltide done a little while ago, beautiful and full of mobs and elites, I opened 3 baskets. I don't think the elites have decreased, perhaps only in the open world. The bug continues (which I have already reported) which concerns the crazy increase in statistics if you kill many mobs (it is not only for the necromancer but also for the barbarian, his strength has reached 800 and is just LV 60, damage over 600,000 ). For the rest, continue like this and I will do what I can to help

• the mission of a true renegade remains to be done 😥