Bug Reports

Comments

• CvX#957CvX#957 Member
    edited September 2023

@thenamesirr#7981:Temp-Fix: Try to click and hold on the ground to start walking~ Right after You hit space bar~ Then steer Your character towards the right path~ This is what I do when climbing

Cinematic errors have be said to be of a lower priority then actual Gameplay~ For now (Tho reports lets Them form: a To-Do-List)

• Buongiorno, nell'aggiornamento 6.2 si parla di un fix per le Blood skill (lancia di sangue e onda si sangue).

Qualcuno sa cosa è cambiato nei potenziamenti?

Grazie

• 834A972B-44CC-44D6-9BFD-C2352C2BF056

При входе в убежище сектантов...в церкви . И еще отельная проблема ,не получалось войти за заданием Дурные вести.

• Игра регулярно притормаживает... изменение настроек особо не влияет.

• У торговца ОЗРЕНА не могу выкупить копье Лорана

• Sorcerer skill "Unstable Current" is not working, once the skill activated it wont stay or reduce any mana, it will just shows the skill graphic for a second then disappear.

• some outfits and weapons dont appear on wardrobe after you salvage them

• I have lots of black screens since the update, mostly when i enter/leave dungeons, cellars, etc. Before it was a rare thing except for the lilith scene in the church (prologue, all new charas had a black screen after it until i started skipping the scene, then i woke up outside like intended) but now its almost gamebreaking.

And yes, i waited 10+ minutes to ensure its no slow loading problem, i also checked the d4 files a few times and as said, i didnt had this problem before the update.

• laalexxcringe#9505laalexxcringe#9505 Administrator
    edited November 2023

It's not a server issue. Make sure that your connection is stable to the game server. Run tracert login2.d4reflection.org and check packet losses.

• now I saw that the gems placed in the chest can be divided, so if you have put many together now you can only take one

• helltide sometimes disappear 10min before the time run out

• It's something that we know already.....

It starts 8/10 minutes before too

• Routenverfolgung zu login2.d4reflection.org [213.108.196.221]

über maximal 30 Hops:

1   2 ms   3 ms  <1 ms kabelbox [192.168.0.1]

2   8 ms  10 ms   7 ms ip53a9b742.static.kabel-deutschland.de [83.169.183.66]

3  14 ms   8 ms  12 ms ip5886c966.static.kabel-deutschland.de [88.134.201.102]

4  13 ms  26 ms  16 ms 145.254.3.196

5  18 ms  28 ms  22 ms mx01.Frankfurt.gldn.net [80.81.192.243]

6  25 ms  25 ms  21 ms mx01.Frankfurt.gldn.net [80.81.192.243]

7  65 ms  68 ms  65 ms pe16.Moscow.gldn.net [79.104.235.205]

8  71 ms  68 ms  66 ms 213.33.157.183

9  62 ms  58 ms  80 ms str147-3-peer.highspeednetwork.ru [92.63.203.111]

10  91 ms  62 ms  63 ms 40G-peer.highspeednetwork.ru [92.63.203.89]

11   *    *    *   Zeitüberschreitung der Anforderung.

12   *    *    *   Zeitüberschreitung der Anforderung.

13   *    *    *   Zeitüberschreitung der Anforderung.

14   *    *    *   Zeitüberschreitung der Anforderung.

15   *    *    *   Zeitüberschreitung der Anforderung.

16   *    *    *   Zeitüberschreitung der Anforderung.

17   *    *    *   Zeitüberschreitung der Anforderung.

18   *    *    *   Zeitüberschreitung der Anforderung.

19   *    *    *   Zeitüberschreitung der Anforderung.

20   *    *    *   Zeitüberschreitung der Anforderung.

21   *    *    *   Zeitüberschreitung der Anforderung.

22   *    *    *   Zeitüberschreitung der Anforderung.

23   *    *    *   Zeitüberschreitung der Anforderung.

24   *    *    *   Zeitüberschreitung der Anforderung.

25   *    *    *   Zeitüberschreitung der Anforderung.

26   *    *    *   Zeitüberschreitung der Anforderung.

27   *    *    *   Zeitüberschreitung der Anforderung.

28   *    *    *   Zeitüberschreitung der Anforderung.

29   *    *    *   Zeitüberschreitung der Anforderung.

30   *    *    *   Zeitüberschreitung der Anforderung.

Ablaufverfolgung beendet.

___

I'm not a tech, is this a good or bad result?

Btw, i couldnt finish a single dungeon since my report, i always get kicked from the server before i can clear the massive hordes and collect my earned loot.

I did a few tests on my hardware, connection, speed and pinged some testservers and couldnt find any problems on my side. I even spent 4h playing star trek online without lag or discon.

• plz fix legendary drop rate i did like 6 tree of whispers and get nothing..

• sidor46#5355sidor46#5355 Member
    edited November 2023

всем привет, что только не делал игра, так и не запустилась очень печально((( Diablo IV обнаружила поврежденные данные и не смогла автоматически исправить повреждения

• Hello, the White chest or the Orange (legendary) chest???? The reward Is different.

I don't think that drop rate Is low.

We have posted in some topic how to drop.

If you still need help tell me.

• ⭕️ Я скачал игру и у меня ошибка "Поврежденные данные".

Эта ошибка возникает из за того что файлы старого клиента были не удалены или удалены частично. Какие то файлы от старого клиента остались в клиентской папке.

Вам нужно удалить старые игровые файлы (всю папку D4R_ENRU) перед тем как скачивать новый клиент. После вы можете скачать файлы через торрент или лаунчер. Так же, убедитесь что вы следуете всем инструкциям и рекомендациям в процессе установки.

• Isnt this the english section?

However, there is an annoying funbug. Sometimes your chara "dies" without reason...okay, you only hear it dying and see it falling, you still can play on, just invisible while your body lays behind you. Enemies still attack you instead of your dropped body and once you really die you get your body back, but sadly thats the only way, teleport or map loading dont fix it.

• Ok, i think that when you recive damage and try a teleport, the games freeze in infinite loading

• i got black screen bug after i finished tree of whispers quest and when i log back in its gone and i have to do it again

• When you are riding a horse and speed up, once u have stopped and get down from the horse, you will be "shifted" back to the position few seconds ago.

• ghalbhar#3238ghalbhar#3238 Moderator
    edited November 2023

Yes it's true, the problem Is the sprint.

Try to sprint when you are no running and you Will get down correctly

edited November 2023

The value of the aspect when Is on the item, often Is different when you extract it

• this new server came with this bug where if you die sometimes the game freeze then crash

edited November 2023

yesterday I met another player in the fields of hate, but it was not possible to attack him, while he was changing the seeds. it's ok?

edited November 2023

ok, I finally tested it myself and realized that the skeletal dominium ability is super powered. Once all points have been deducted, skeletons die regularly, at level 3 they are immortal.

• Update: you cannot activate 'hate mark' and the zone Is not reconized as pvp area

edited November 2023

I said time ago, in necromancer the off hand seems like Is not work properly, with shield,focus, or other.

So all the people use 2 hands weapons.

• This Waypoint Is not working