All of my charas are stuck

Okay, since the Bug Reports topic is still corrupt and all of my charas are stuck, i dare to make a new topic. I looked for an english guide to ensure i got the correct questnames (i play german) so if they are still wrong or confusing its not my fault anymore ^^

My barbarian is stuck in act1 quest "Fledgling Scholar" because i was kicked from the server while entering the real horadric vault for the first time. Now the real entrance is not active anymore and the fake entrance where you find neyrelle is also gone. Act2 & 3 are already solved, but act4 wont trigger until act1 is solved as well, which i cant without entering the horadric vault and getting the book.

My sorceress, rogue, necromancer and druid are all stuck in act5 at the "Judgement of the Swamp" quest. I should talk to neyrelle who stands with lorath at the south entrance to the whispering tree region, but they are inactive so i cant talk to her and therefore not continue the quest.

To make it short, both problems are caused because something that needs to be active isnt active. Btw, the sidequest "icebound geode" has the same error now, cant activate the tools anymore. And the sidequest "woodsman of nevesk" has the same problem, but you couldnt activate the axe from the beginning while the geode worked before the downtime.

Tagged:

Comments

• In terms of main quests (acts) everything working as it should. You either doing in wrong way, at wrong place or in a wrong order.

Regarding side quests, if it was available in the game (developers disabled non-working sides recently) and does not work correctly - DM me or create another thread here with all details,

I will pass that information to the devs.

• Well, the barbarian had to fight with server problems, so i solved act2 and 3 before act1. It worked without problems, until i got a black screen when entering the horadric vault. Since then the vault is not accessible again.

However, the other 4 are all stuck at the same point, the questmarker is exactly where the 2 stand and the quest text leads me exactly there, but i cant talk to them. There is also no other act or something else to do, since act4 there is always only one main quest to follow. I should kill the snake queen, got the stuff from her, meet lorath and neyrelle outside, talk to them and then meet up for the ritual, there i should talk to neyrelle and this doesnt work because i cant talk to her. So a wrong order is impossible.

What details? The geode quest worked before the downtime and now the tools cant be used anymore.

The axe couldnt be used at any time, not before 7.4 and not after it.

• Can I ask you to make a video with all these problems so we can have visual info regarding those problems?

You can share these video by uploading them on video-hosting (such as youtube) or/and directly in my DM on discord.

My discord you can get through our official discord channel (I will be in there as "Senior Moderator"). This is something new that I haven't seen/heard before, so we need to look more closely in that.

Thank you.

P.S "The axe couldnt be used at any time"

If it's a "The Woodsman's Axe" - this side quest has not been implemented yet.

• No, you cant. For one i dont know how to record a game, then i dont have a cam to record my screen and lastly its also kinda useless to make a video of something that doesnt do anything...but you can have a pic:

You see in the minimap i'm at the right place, you see the quest is to talk to her and you see she is not talkable.The exact same picture could be posted with my necro, sorceress or druid, it would just be pointless to repeat the same pictures over and over, its enough i have to repeat the same description over and over -,-

And here is my barbar:

As you can see, the fake entrance is gone...

...same as the real one.

And if you look at the quest, i should enter one of them. I already found neyrelle, left the first dungeon and was about to enter the real (second pic) one when the blackscreen bugged this quest for me. Since then both entrances are gone like you see in the pictures.

P.S:

Then the devs forgot to disable this sidequest in 7.4 because you can still get it, you just cant solve it.

• For the Judgement of the Swamp Quest, go a bit to the north, until you find a Snake Altar with a light incense in it, and the quest will start automaticaly!