Launching D4

I can't get it to launch. I have tried everything I can think of. It took me 4 days to download so i'm wondering if the problem lies there. If its just something that I missed and someone can help then plz do. I get:

Data Error

Diablo IV detected corrupted data and was unable to automatically repair the damage. Please run Scan and Repair using the Battle.net Application. It can be found in the Opt5ions menu for the game.

Can anyone help plz?

Comments

• If you have downloaded the client from 3rd party sources (such as skidrow/1337/piratebay and etc), those files will not work with us at all. You have got outdated/broken client. Unfortunately it is not possible to just update client due to several reasons. Otherwise you will get errors such as "Corrupted data" & "396022" and etc. In that case you have to delete files from D4R_ENRU folder (or whole D4R_ENRU folder) and after get client directly from us. You can do that through our Reflection Network launcher or through torrent, using our torrent file.

• I will certainly give that a try. Thanx for the help.

• Hello a new version Is coming..... download the lastest, playable from 28/12.....

• Where can you get the torrent file? Reflection Network launcher doesn't work.

• The new link Is in the 0.8 topic....

Enjoy!