When i Press Play it says login Error

Hi everybody can anyone help me ? ill join a screenshot

its not letting me play I instaled the game and the luncher and also verified the game files ?

Comments

• Try to restart RN launcher with admin rights. More information regarding "Code 2" and other errors below

• i checked the page you suggested with all the errors. nothing helped me. because whenever i click play nothing happens so when i try to verify game data i left it over night and in the morning it hasnt moved it was still checking...

• checking game files last forever and never ends. so when i close the luncher and open it again and press Play nothing happens...

• Check the size of the D4R_ENRU folder.

1) If it's about 74GB, then do next:

1.1) Open "Properties" of the D4R_ENRU folder and untick "Read-only" option, press Apply and Ok.

1.2) Run launcher with admin rights, press "Check game data" and wait until launcher finish his job.

1.3) Run the game

2) If the size is way less than 74GB:

2.1) Run launcher with admin rights, press "Check game data" and wait until launcher finish his job.

2.2) Run the game. (If it's not running, do step number "1")

• laalexxcringe#9505laalexxcringe#9505 Administrator
    edited July 2023

Also make sure that your AV & Firewall does not blocking any launcher & D4R game files.

If everything has been done correctly - then the game must run.

• i did both of the solutions you had the kindness to give me. whenever i check the game data.i wait until the bar goes full and then nothing happens i cant click on play. it looks like its stuck or something so i close the luncher. because nothing changed for hours. and i have the play button but when i click on it nothing happens too. this is annoying. also my folder D4R_ENRU is 73:7 GB and not 74. im checking my game data again for the 10th time ill join a screenshot its not moving. its been like that for more than 2 hours now. i ran the luncher with administrator rights. and unchecked the read only on the D4R_ENRU folder. ill put a screenshot in a bit

• also my Nod32 is not blocking the folder or else i would have a notification. nothing is blocking the luncher... i wish i could just play this game im broke lol i cant buy it or else i wouldnt be here annoying you and myself

• its been like that for ages and the D4R_ENRU didnt change size its still 73.7 GB wish means its not even working or updating or repairing or anything else just stuck man

• ill leave it tonight working maybe it will move or something happens if not ill delete everything later...

• I spent the whole night looking for a solution i dont have access to my windows defender it always tells me that i need an app to open it. the problem in my case is that i cant change any folder from read only. so im trying to figure how to change this shit... i instaled windows 11 lately its quicker and better than windows 8.1 but man the folder always goes back to read only so i guess the game couldnt repair as its always on read only... i still didnt figure a way to change that even if i saw alot of youtube videos about it

• laalexxcringe#9505laalexxcringe#9505 Administrator
    edited July 2023

1) Did you download the game through the RN launcher directly?

2) Are you logged in to your PC as an admin?

3) Did you update your Windows officially or with some tweaks?

4) Does your PC meets minimum requirements?

5) Is your game installed on SSD or HDD drive?

6) What is happening exactly when you press "Play" button?

• so i reinstaled windows 11 today. because i had a windows without defender. and couldnt change folders from read only. i tried all the solutions possible that you can imagine. i looked on reddit on youtube aswell nothing worked. and guess what in the new windows also nothing changed i cant change the damn folder from read only. i deleted the 73.7 GB folder of D4R_ENRU and tried a fresh download and it worked but whenever it reaches around 2Gb its stuck i do not know why ? my pc is good enough for games like that i play other games too..

my pc specs :

i3 3.30 Ghz

RAM : 16 Gb

GPU : GTX 950

HDD Drive : 1T + 1T extern...

cant you please just upload the full game folder to mega or something so i can download it without the luncher please ?

• and yes i logged into my PC AS ADMINISTRATOR. when i press the play button its verifying the game folder but then its stuck when the bar is full ill put a screenshot but this when i had the folder of 73.7 Gb now i cant even do that. it would be nice of you to compress and put that folder somewhere so i can download it and use the luncher to verify because the luncher doesnt seem to work well downloading the game by itself it always gets stuck at some point

• HDD Drive : 1T + 1T extern.. Game has been designed for SSD drivers at least.

Could you please tell me did you get your game files throught the launcher or not? Also describe what is happening when you press "Play" button in the launcher?

• i downloaded the game from here : https://www.skidrowreloaded.com/diablo-iv-p2p/

because whenever i try to download it with the luncher it gets stuck around 2Gb and doesnt download anymore....

when i was pressing the Play button nothing was happening with the skidrow folder.

Im trying to download it with the luncher but it stops at some point man can you please upload the full folder somewhere so i can download it ? the full 74 GB ?

• We do not provide any type of support for 3rd party downloads. Skidrow is not our upload.

• well could you atleast please upload the whole folder for people struggling to download with your buggy luncher ?