Help Complete the Quest List

edited August 2023 in [D4R] Game guides

Anybody want to care and complete the list by labeling which quest is working or not. Please label the quest which is working with the word WORKING and NOT WORKING for the quests that are not. Thanks. This could be fun for us and will create something for us to get into with the game. Edit the doc below.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/16P--HigwA7FwOhKwRqEcQ7PVsJqyCKGG/edit?usp=drive_link&ouid=111782758855137141782&rtpof=true&sd=true

Thanks. Looking forward.

Comments

• CvX#957CvX#957 Member
    edited September 2023

I like this Idea~ I only have a few questions:

• Are the blocked areas of any kind! Considered Working? As long as You still can finish the Quest
    • Those times a Quest marker is being wrong~ As You have to actually know where They are~ Aka. Use a Video~ How about that?

I've played through the Story once so far and I had to do the above: On some occasions~ I'm soon about to do a second run~ So I might add to the list~ So These things would be helpful~ I would hate to ruin the Idea You came up with 😉

Cheers

• Yes sure. That would be a good idea also, making a walk through video of a specific quest.

• Wendiga#5072Wendiga#5072 Member
    edited November 2023

95% of quest i tried are bugged, this list is a great idea, just asked for access.

thx.

• edited November 2023

I'm sorry but I have lost access with that glink at the moment. You may try this the original from laalexxcringe#9505 Moderator and request access or you may make your own copy.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Fhrf1HfclFCOAA_UIrT8RSIRh8FHdhafl_VsHxz7LE0/edit

• Thank you, that will help.

It is a bit outdated btw...

• Yes. I also think so. Please do share also your link of the doc you will be working on. I'm sure we would like to see it too.

• Once developers start doing side-quests, we will prepare a proper official document so it will be much easier and understandable for players

• PKiTo#6580PKiTo#6580 Member
    edited April 23

Hi i finish all the principal quest of the game

but the secondary im only stuck with three of them its a good ratio i think lol

A Moment of Peace - Dawood is not here

The Woodsman of Nevek - cant take the axe

The Unlucky Ones - no Zombie

• A Moment of Peace & The Woodsman of Nevek have not been implemented yet.

The Unlucky Ones - search zombies in other locations.

• Just discovered that for "A Moment of Peace", Dawood is at the tent area just below where the Stash and Blacksmith is located, at the Iron Wolves Encampment. Hope this helps.