Bug Reports

Demiverse#9586Demiverse#9586 Administrator
edited July 2023 in [D4R] Bug Reports

Here you can share the bug you found

Comments

• Hello dear,ther is a and anoing bug allthetime when u go from one place to another u get bug ur items disappear and also skills don't work,u must restart client or teleport to other town.

• PvP Alzuda and Denshar also have bug maybe ultimate skill from rogue or some passiv skills you are alone in PvP area use ultimate skill then u got instant disconnect.

• When u goin on other place in map,some times u got infinit loading screen.

• Some event on map are bugged,when u slay all enemies on the ground they not finish event

• This happend allot of times when u summon ur mount u get stuck can't move and do nothing u must relog or teleport

• PvP Boss don't do any proper skills and bug movment!

• Tree of Whisper don't work properly and alot waypoint can't be unlocked

• PvP mount armor don't show for other players only visible for you

• can't login

i can see the character list but when i start game its black screen no resp

• i was having the disconects too, for me the cause was the heart seeker skill with the second upgrade, the one that splits the arrow, when i changed to the one that increases crit the dc stopped, i can use ultimate too again without being disconected

• Some way points will be unlocked as you progress with main-story (such as way point near whisper tree).

• hollows#2669hollows#2669 Member
    edited July 2023

so that there are not so many messages, I will write in a comment only:

Trade:

there is a trade crashes: if you send a trade to someone, and they send you a trade again (accept) the one they accepted is instantly crashed.

Inspecting a player:

When inspecting a player, items that are equipped/statistics are not displayed.

Local chat:

does not work, you can write messages and send them, but only you will see.

Quest items:

It looks like quest items don't disappear after you complete the quest.

PvP:

I tested it with KillerZN and it seems that when leaving the PvP map (teleporting) to the city, sometimes it doesn't lose the blood mark and maybe it can kill other players, when this happened it was at peak time and the server had some instabilities.

Armor status:

When you login to the server, the armor status is not displayed (it updates after removing an armor piece and putting it back on) https://prnt.sc/vgmBzVLPuQOE

Clan: 

when leaving the clan, it seems that the exit for other players is not updated, even if you are not in any other clan, someone else cannot invite you to another.

• I don't receive any gold when selling to a vendor. Having this problem with D3 and D4.

• sometimes my character keep sliding when using skills and cant pick health potions when that happen

• my several characters can not enter the game. of course I can log in the game but some characters can't start the game and appear black screen only. no error message. They are lv.50 before Release 1.1.1.0 and they can not enter the game after new release. low lv. characters can enter the game. I tried world Tier 1. and Tier 2, bu It didnt worked. Thank you for your hard work.

• mobs in town where we cant attack it, no mobs in blood vale, climbing animation still buggy, lilith's mark on fangs of corruption not working. will update if i find more

• edited August 2023

I don't know if this is graphics card issue or not. Carried on cart way too offset.

• Hello, I have a problem with receiving the reward for progress made from the Kejistan region, namely, when I press it, nothing happens, I tried with changing the world rank, I tried in different places on the map a million times, unfortunately, to no avail, help

Great respect for the creators, you are great, your health!

• eten#3003eten#3003 Member
    edited August 2023

• shadow93#3507shadow93#3507 Member
    edited August 2023

Hello, I can't pass act 2 there is a bug you can't attack reanimated corpses.

• Hi there, every time you hit Space in this place to sprint it will drop you through the floor and you can't escape you have to leave the game and come back.

https://imgur.com/undefined

https://imgur.com/o8GCdE0

• Hello, first of all thanks for the effort to create the server.
    I found several of the bugs mentioned above. For most the only solution is to restart the game.
    the worst part is that you can't finish the quests or the caves, you kill all the enemies but nothing happens.
    If you bug under the map and use a portal to the city you must also restart the game or the following portals will return you to the location under the map.
    anyway thanks again and sorry for my english, i'm spanish and i'm using google translate.

• Act3 Stops when entering Gulan and does not play

• Ciao, riscrivo ciò che ho trovato fino a questo momento, credo di averlo scritto nel post sbagliato.

1) credo che la off hand non funzioni, ne con scudo ne con focus o altri (necromancer)

2) NPC occultista non cambia le statistiche ad un oggetto.

3) gemme.

Puoi inserirle e toglierle ma non danno bonus.

Inoltre quando sono in inventario e si mettono insieme non puoi dividere, e in questo caso le fa inserire tutte insieme nell'oggetto.

Se rompi o estrai l'oggetto le restituisce correttamente.

4) scheletri hanno una vita o difesa eccessiva, possono fare da tank ad una cittadella intera.

5) skill armata dei morti non funziona ma non ho provato dopo ultimi aggiornamenti.

Se mi ricordo altro aggiungerò.

• lbcmak#3457lbcmak#3457 Member
    edited August 2023

These quests don't work or the NPCs are missing.

Act V: Secret Bastered, Fates Sold

1. Witch of the Wastes.
    2. Tainted Flesh.

Any Solution???

• Can't find thread where I can go through the talk to warrior penitent quest bug and how to pursue Lilith map is offset act 1.

Also Can't find Bakira on the cave unlock Rogue true Potential quest.

• молодцы что работаете над таким проектом, но! Что бы зайти в подземелье или выйти из него нужно попыток 5-6 сделать, т.к. подвисает игра. и это очень напрягает.

может причина в моих настройках, но не думаю.

с такими заходами в подземелья играть не возможно

• act 1 examine 3 face statue not working or proceding story line ,playing as barbarian