Errors and possible solutions

laalexxcringe#9505laalexxcringe#9505 Administrator
edited November 2023 in [D4R] Bug Reports

In this topic, you can find information regarding known errors and possible solutions.

Please keep in mind that the server is in a constant developing process. Things may be changed or/and do not work. We hope for your understanding and support.

⭕️ Code 2.

Please restart your launcher with admin right. If it will not fix the issue, below you can find more solutions:

• Log in and log out from your account on our website and in the launcher as well.
  • Whitelist RN launcher in your Anti-virus software
  • Make sure that the Battle.net application is closed.

If nothing helps, then run "Check game data".

⭕️ Error 397006

Error 397006 means that something blocking the connection between you and the server. The issue is on your side.

Most likely causes of 397006 are either something preventing operations on .exe file during launch (usually antivirus), or client has been "repaired" to retail state before launch (usually by running wrong exe file even once)

Also, it could be your ISP, Router, external software, firewall and/or Windows settings or OS itself. There isn't a universal guide or fix for that issue. Each case is unique.

Simple recommendation on possible solutions:

• Whitelist D4 files in your AV software
  • VPN
  • Checking game files
  • Simple Restart the PC and run the launcher with admin rights

⭕️ Code 7.

Information regarding this error you may find here: https://forums.reflectionnet.com/discussion/20/faq#latest

⭕️ Code 1023.

To fix this issue, please go to the launcher folder and find the bnetserver.p12 certificate. You have to install it manually (Password - 123). After that issue will disappear.

⭕️ Press on "Play" button, game is stuck on a grey screen and closes without any error.

To fix this issue, please go to the "Documents" folder and look for "Diablo IV" folder. Open the text file LocalPrefs.txt and change the parameter DisableChromaEffects “0” on DisableChromaEffects “1”. If this parameter isn't in that file, add it manually.

⭕️ Infinity loading screen / black screens.

Unfortunately, this may happen sometimes currently. In that case please fully close the game and run it again.

Since patch 0.7.3 those issues should be fixed. But in rare situations, this still may happen.

Please make sure that your PC meets minimal system requirements and your game is installed at least on an SSD drive. The game has not been designed to work on old HDD drives.

Comments

• laalexxcringe#9505laalexxcringe#9505 Administrator
    edited January 5

⭕️ Code 1016

Something is blocking the connection to the server. Usually because of your ISP (Internet service Provider).

We could recommend using a VPN in that case and connect to Russia or somewhere near Russia. For example, you can connect to the Poland.

Another way to check your network is to connect PC to your mobile network and see how the game will work.

The reasons for this may be:

(Press on spoiler)

You have problems with internet-connecton.

Make sure that your internet is stable and working without any issues. It's recommended to restart your modem/router.

The issue may cause your Wi-Fi connection.

Try to connect your PC to the internet with an Ethernet cable.

Something is blocking the connection to the game server.

1) Try to use a good and reliable VPN.

2) Sometimes Firewall and/or Anti-Virus may recognize the game as a "thread" and block the required processes for the game.

3) Also you could connect your PC to the mobile internet and check how the game will work with different internet connections.

4) Issue can be because of your ISP (Internet Service Provider).

Outdated drivers.

Outdated drivers can lead to many problems, update your drivers to the latest versions. Especially pay attention to the network driver!

Problems with your network settings.

Reset network settings. This procedure helps solve common connection problems. Instructions can be found on the internet upon request - "IP Release, Renew, and Flush DNS".

⭕️ I have downloaded the game and got an error "Corrupted files".

This issue is caused because some old client files has not been removed properly before downloading new client files. Some of the old files still exist in the client folder.

You have to delete old game files (whole D4R_ENRU folder) before you download a new client. After that, you can download it through torrent or launcher. Also, make sure that you follow all instructions and recommendations during the installation process.

⭕️ Code 396022

This error appears when you download client from 3rd party sources (such as skidrow/1337/piratebay and etc), those files will not work with us at all. You have got 0.9 client version while we have been running on 1.1.0 since July.

Unfortunately, it is not possible to just update client due to several reasons. Otherwise, you will get errors such as "Corrupted data" & "396022" and etc. In that case you have to delete files from D4R_ENRU folder (or whole D4R_ENRU folder) and get client directly from us. You can do that within our RN launcher or torrent (launcher is still required to open the game).

Link to our torrent file - https://d3reflection.org/files/D4R_ENRU.torrent

⭕️ Diablo IV was unable to retrieve necessary data.

Based on the information that is available, usually, it may happen when your anti-virus prevents required operations for the game client. In that case white-list RN launcher and D4R-ENRU folder in your anti-virus software.

More often this issue may appear if you are using "Kaspersky" as your anti-virus.

⭕️ Code 300008

Currently, we do not have exact information why this error appears, we assume that is happening because of a huge amount of new players on the server and overloading as outcome.

It may appear immediately after creating a new character, however, after you are returned to the lobby you can try to enter the game.

• i used your download link and got this error

• Try to run launcher with admin rights and press "Check game data".

• Thread has been updated:

• Added information regarding 300008 error
  • I have the error Code 2, I have tried all the solutions mentioned here but none of them worked, I checked the files and also uninstalled and installed again, but I still get that error

• i have problem with this: i download diablo 4, install and this happen

• You must run the launcer first and press "Play" inside it.

• hi . I am geting "the lobby server is currently not available Code 397000". It's about updating the game, but how can I do this without a Battle.net account?

• You must create RN account on the Reflection Network website.

• jrgaril#3057jrgaril#3057 Member
    edited 3:07AM

I can't play the diablo 4 reflection after clicking the play button on reflection launcher this error pops out "Device Removed: [Prism] Device Removal - Win10/Dx12 TQ0 RT0 DLSS0 FG0" already check the game data 3x and redownload it twice?

Anyone can help me resolve it or fix the issue?

My laptop spec:

CPU: Intel i5 8th gen

Graphics : Intel UHD 920 - 4G

Memory: 16G DDR4