Error Code 397006

Hello , so i installed the D4 game , mentions :

• i dont have D4 bought or installed in PC before downloading from you
  • Battle.net official app it's closed it never worked in the same time with the Reflection Launcher

And i cant make it work . It starts like it should , i get the loading screen with connecting to the server and then the error . i tried everything in the troubleshoot section including admin rights to start the game , windows firewall exceptions for game and for launcher and i still get the same error . Can you help me ?

Another thing that i sould mention , i'm playing D3 from the Reflection launcher and it's working fine , but when i start the game it asks me to connect to the server with the credentials . D4 doesnt ask me to do the connection part , it's straight up connects me to the server

Comments

• D4 Reflection server is located in Russia while D3R server is in Germany. It's two different servers.

So with all said above, 397006 in your case that something is blocking connection to the server.

You could try to use VPN and connect to the Russia or somewhere near Russia (like Poland).