Some tips that May help

ok, while my character is blocked I'll try to give some useful advice. this is to avoid some minor bugs that are there.

1)While you are in a dungeon and open the portal, you will be sent to the nearest waypoint. If the portal to go back doesn't work, change the area with the waypoint, the portal will then work and you can return to the dungeon.

2) while you're on horseback, sometimes when you dismount you're in the wrong position, further back. this depends on the shot! so when you want to get off, just make a shot when you are stopped at the precise point where you want to get off and it will work.

3)I don't know if this has ever happened to anyone else, but it happened to me with a legendary item. Sometimes it can happen due to a small connection error that it is not possible to pick up an object left by enemies. (only applies in dungeons) if you activate the portal and go back, the object will duplicate and at least one of them can be collected.

Comments

• Hope i can help with this.

Please, if someone has something tips to write here.

Thanks

• ghalbhar#3238ghalbhar#3238 Moderator
    edited November 2023

I forgot another tip. when you're doing one of the tree's sad grim favors (3 points) if you follow the mission (by clicking on the icon) the red progression bar will appear so you will know how many enemies you still have to defeat to finish.