Update 0.7.3

Demiverse#9586Demiverse#9586 Administrator
edited November 2023 in Patch notes

General

• Further location transfer improvements to prevent «black screen» issues.
  • Fixed a bug which could make Helltide to start or finish ahead of time.
  • Monsters spawned by quests or events now have correct spawn animation.
  • Quest NPC and monsters won't appear again after completing related quests anymore.
  • Players who were inactive for several hours will be disconnected from server automatically.
  • Fixed a bug preventing saving of character experience and currency after disconnecting from game.
  • Helltide chests will now also drop some Fiend Roses.

Items

• Implemented «Lost items» stash tab. It will contain Legendary items not picked up by player before leaving the location for any reason.

Contents of lost items tab are reset on reentering game.

• Implemented buyback for NPC vendors.
  • Fixed a bug causing gem stack to now show its quantity until reentering game, after using this stack for socketing an item.
  • Adjusted lootrates by item type and item quality. Fixed excessive weight of weapons in global loot pool. Average quantity of common (white) items will now decrease at higher world tiers.

Comments

• Thanks and go ahead!

• Nobretoy#9325Nobretoy#9325 Member
    edited November 2023

Muito obrigado. Resolveu o problema do vendedor que pagava apenas 300 moeda no item de 20k de moedas.

• edited November 2023

Looks like something went wrong, i cant pick up obulus anymore. Neither from corrupted grounds nor from the siphon things or from the tree boxes.

Btw, is it intendet for the tree waypoint to not be on the map even after unlocking it? I wanted to ask this one for a long time i just always forgot it, so its not bound to this update.

But one error is new, i often get "out of memory" errors now, never had one before (32gb ram and over a tb free on both, my system sdd and the game hdd)

The black screens really seems to have improved, at least i didnt run into one so far, but i got disconnected a few times (no lag, loading or other visible reasons, sometimes in towns, sometimes during battle, running around or even standing still while rolling a cigarette)

• The whispering tree Waypoint Will unlock After the end of the main story (campaign)

• act 1 become bug for me i try so many time but is a bug i cant open dor vassi not open dor please fix that

• So the game devs messed it up? Okay, at least i know it now, thx.

I still prefer to unlock waypoints and find the shrines before i care about the story...bad devs, shame on them...first they claim to invent an better open world and then you still need to unlock the most basic stuff possible...

• This is the only waypoints that you can unlock After the campaign. (I think)

It's not a bug of this client, the official One Is the same

• As users mentioned already, waypoint near the Whisper tree unlocks after completing some quests in ACT 5.

Regarding "out of memory" it's more likely a client issue, not the server. Also, move your game to SSD drive as it's a minimal requirement of blizz. The game has not been intended to be on HDD drivers. Otherwise, your gaming experience may be poor and we can not guarantee anything.

• ghalbhar#3238ghalbhar#3238 Moderator
    edited November 2023

Seems like that secondary hand bug (necromancer) Is solved!

I Will do some test exploring new builds.

Finally we can sell items and gain Money, thank you

• pls fixed all side quest bug

• edited November 2023

I hope monster animation would also be fixed at least, to make the game look like the original.

Example: When monsters get hit, they should get knocked back a bit that kind of animation. Somewhat similar to this animation below as an example. LMAO!

• Ok, seems like that shields give you bonus, perhaps book and focus don't give you the additions in dps