Update 0.9.1

laalexxcringe#9505laalexxcringe#9505 Administrator
edited May 1 in Patch notes

General

• Legion events are now available. They award generous amount of experience, Obols, and gear. The event runs once per hour in one of 8 regions.

Note that Legion monster density depends on amount of players in current area instance.

• Further adjusted Dungeon monster density, fixed cases of excessive or underwhelming density.
  • Fixed some cooperative play issues.
  • Fixed chill and freeze visual effects.
  • Fixed Imbue visual effects for Rogues.
  • Fixed bonus skill rank calculation for large bonus values.
  • Skill tree reset now correctly reassigns Necromancer Raise Skeleton and Golem skills.
  • Fixed waypoint near Under The Fat Goose Inn.
  • Fixed last tier of health potion upgrade.
  • Health potions will now correctly replenish to maximum when entering game.

Reflection Plus

• Trade is now available to all players, regardless of active RN+ status.
  • Players with active RN+ status now receive a fox pet which will automatically collect gold and resources around the player.

Items

• Fixed visual bugs leading to incorrect affix tooltip values. All existing items were converted to bring their actual affix value in line with the tooltip.
  • Items now become account bound after any crafting, enchantment, or affix replacement.
  • Implemented new Unique items.
  • Fixed various bugs with existing Legendary aspects.

Quests

• Interactable quest targets will now shimmer for better visibility.
  • Fixed major navigation issues in Act I "Necropolis of the Firstborn" dungeon. Slightly changed passages layout.
  • Fixed bugged traversal point in Act VI "Nightmare realm" area, along with a lot of other traversals in the game.
  • Fixed Woodsman of Nevesk side quest.

Comments

• cool!!!!

• 可以在线更新不?

• Hey, some main quests unfortunately do not work even after the update. Namely Fledgling Scholar and Feral Nature. The NPCs simply do not appear.

• I am sorry, but Woodsman of Nevesk is not working for me, when I click the stump with the axe nothing happens...

Otherwise, I see some good progress with the game. 🙂 Thank you.

• Great progress so far ! Outstanding!!

Will there be a Ray tracing update ?

• Hello, after the last update, A skill in the Code of Powers has lapsed, Blood-bathed Aspect,this ability is no longer available,Can you fix it? Thank you