Cave-Test (Dungeon-Test) Confirmed! (Is this meant to be here?)

CvX#957CvX#957 Member
edited September 2023 in [D4R] Game Discussion
  • Location Undisclosed~ Asking for the Location will be ignored
  • Pestering~ Will be Flagged for harassment: You have been warned

This is a huge Subject to talk about & I will Keep up updating it as much as possible

The point of all this is to see if this is something~ You may want to support the existence of? or not at all

• Test Dungeons Aren't suppose to make it into the Finished Game
  • Nor do They grant any XP or Loot
  • Nothing that changes the overall Game-Experience~ Are to be expected
  • Cave-Tests are Not Cheats~ They are an In-Game feature like a Build-Planner~ Only In a Live-Setting

What it's are meant to do?~ Is to Test every Part of any Build and Play-Style: As to Force You~ To think Outside the Proverbial Box

Sadly enough? These Premium Quality of Life opportunities! Aren't as common as They truly should be~ They are useful in *Oh~ So many ways

This is a Mutual benefit~ As It will also help Reflection's work flow to become more efficient~ It would also Help Us, in sending Them Proper feedback~ on any & all Inconsistencies found: Screenies~ Videos or even Descriptions~ As the level of Detail would be far more vivid

Whether this Cave-Test: was intentional~ Meant to stay~ Or a Leak~ Or Meant to be Active during the Early stages

We can debate till the End of Time~ That is All besides the Point~ I'm trying make

The Point is: We All have a choice~ Now That it 's Discovered!

• Do We want this type of Content? Or Do We just ignore it?

Nothing is set in stone Until "Release"~ Aka. Caught up with the End of the Road-Map~ At some point in future

That also means~ Our voices May not even be Heard at all~ But We can at least chose: To make Our opinions known

Because? Removal of the Dungeon could become a reality pretty fast~ Depending on:

• If this "Dungeon" is just a temporary existence
  • Replies or Reactions to this very Thread

But Thankfully~ Enough information of These Test-Dungeons are already Known~ For the most part

• Everyone can Access the content
  • We & Devs~ Gain very useful Information through Practical means
  • We & Devs~ Get to test Our Builds in a Dungeon Environment
  • We & Devs~ Would all get proper feedback on Troubles found
  • We & Devs~ Can tend to the Troubles in a more accurate manner
  • We & Devs~ Searching for Improvements

That is Mutual in My book~ As Everyone wins

Blizzard has Probably thought of this as well~ Having a few "Dummies " or Test Mobs of sorts placed in the Official Game Probably for this very reason

• But That Doesn't offer an Entire Dungeons worth of "Real" information~ Not to mention~ Live Mobs with "Real" feedback
  • The difference Between This and Blizzards? Lies within the Information itself

This Can be used to Determine great number of things:

• Does Your Build do something any other Classes cant?
  • Can the Effect be sustained throughout A Dungeon
  • Does it only work for the that Dungeon
  • Are the Situations random
  • Will it only happen Attacking a single Mob
  • What happens during a large Group encounter

The above examples has Information that is Invaluable~ Something a normal Player has no easy Access to~ As to narrow down These specific Events for a Developer to use & Analize

• This Will Speed up the Patching of the Bugs & Glitches in Question
  • Plus it Helps both sides~ Narrow down any and all Weaknesses & Strengths of the Build in Question

This could be a great Gift~ Or a very sad Lose~ One that We All can be thankful of having at least talked about~

• Am I the only one Who Loves to fool around with Crazy and Outrageous Builds?
  • Finding things of Which~ Could help push any Game into Strange places
  • Something of Which~ Could further set it apart from the Original Game

All the while~ Never once changing any Core-Features~ But strengthen what's already there

• Skill & Paragon resets
  • Socket & gems~ Upgrading~ Aspects
  • Training Dummies
  • Tier-Dungeons [Not implemented] (Aka. Cheating Monsters /Joke)

The future? Would seem brighter~ With so much fun To be had~ Nothing promotes Crafting a Rewarding-Build like a Cave-Test~ To finally bind This Package in a nice, neat little bow

There are so many possibilities involved in this Concept~ Something Unique enough to at least consider

• If You read till the end~ You have My thanks already~ Take Care & have a wonderful Day~

Comments

• Devo dire che ti dai da fare!

• CvX#957CvX#957 Member
    edited September 2023

ghalbhar#3238: Hahaha~ That's actually funny 🤣~ I'm just simply used to this type of thing: If I can use it more productively~ Then Why not right? 😎

" Some people searches~ Others Writes " To each their own: "Sharing is Caring" 😗 (LoLz)